Testimonials -- Gunjana Saini



 I want to thank NER Group & Ekin India for giving me this opportunity to be a part of the Kalimpong Project.  It was a great & awesome experience for me. In the whole project, I enjoyed each & every moment related to all educational activities, social work, free medical camp, etc. These kinds of activities give me self confidence & positive strength.  I think these types of Projects are very important for the uplift of the down trodden people and sections of society. This Project provided a number of educational items like books, furniture, computers, water filters, solar light, etc. to schools. These things could not be afforded by the local people. So, they were very grateful to the sponsors and the organizers for the help they received. It was also a great experience working with GFF which is doing so much for the welfare of people. I hope such kind of projects will be organized again & we will again get this oppournity to be their part.   
Thank you so much NER Group & Ekin India!!!
Gunjana Saini.


No comments:

Post a Comment