Testimonials -- Veenu Singh

Kalimpong is very beautiful and peaceful place but the life of people who are living there is full of hardships. When we reached Kalimpong we saw the children there, they are doing very hard work to study and are facing many problems. They don’t have any facility for going to school. One girl told me that she walks daily 3 hours from her home to school which made me realize that they are facing many problems like transportation and electricity. The building of school is in a very bad condition. The children there are very interested in study and are very happy with NER group and EKIN India. There is a problem of medical facility too as there are no hospitals or doctors in villages. So the Medical camp was like a boon for them. I am very thankful to NER group and EKIN India for giving me a great opportunity to do something for the needy people. I am also thankful to GFF and EDI who helped us in this project as without them this project would not have been possible. We are very thankful to NER group for this project and hope that I will get a chance to be a part of such project in future also.

-Veenu Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment